Remember those days on the type of foundation that women used to wear? It’s come a long way since the cakey, masklike stuff our mom used to wear.
Nowadays, it feels as lightweight as moisturizer and non-cakey anymore. Celebs look so great and flawless on the red carpet because they’re usually wearing foundation.
Here’s some tips on how to do the miracle on your own face!
Step 1: Prep your skin with moisturiser
• Moisturiser will hydrate the skin and help concealer
to glide on smoothly.
• The best is to apply one with SPF. The highest the
Step 2: Hide Dark Circles
• Use concealer only where you need it, like on under
eye circles and blemishes.
• Try a creamy formula, in a shade that matches your
• Apply in little stripes with a pointed concealer
brush. Then blend using your ring finger for the
lightest touch, and don’t tug on delicate undereye
• Expert tip: To get at fine lines, use the point of
Step 2: A Touch of Base
• To get perfectly even skin the speedy way, use a
• Dab gently on cheekbones, the sides of your nose and
above brows, and blend gently.
• Want to look a little more sun-kissed? Before
blending, use another foundation that’s two or three
shades darker in all the same places for a streak-
free glow (it looks dark in the pictures, but we
promise it melts right in). Mix both colors together
over your face and down onto your neck.
Step 3: Reassess and Perfect!
• If you can still see flaws such as pigmentation or
scars, go back and hide it with an extra layer of
Try our 5-in-1 Cream Foundation to skip Step1 to Step 3 easily. Since it has built-in balm, essence, moisturiser, concealer and SPF 50 PA +++.
No additional balm, essence, moisturiser, concealer and SPF needed as it has all in one cream foundation.
Step 4: Now Blush!
• Forget shading and sculpting cheekbones with a brush
and powder, and try a cream blush instead for that
glow-from-within effect. *
• Apply to the apples of your cheeks. (The fast way
to find yours: Smile!) Then blend the color up
toward your temples with your fingers.
Our pick: ENVIDIA Gorgeous Cheek Stick (either in Pink Lemonade if you love the soft red yet bold hues or Warm Coral if you prefer a natural pinkish effect. Both colors are suitable for all skin tone.
Step 5: Apply Shimmery Eye Base
• For pro-looking eye makeup in no time, apply a wash
of sheer, shimmery cream shadow from lash lines to
brow bones using your pointer finger.
• Apply the bronze shade in your and use your fingers
to smudge it down over the lids—avoiding the brow bones.
• It should look blended and effortless.
OUR PICK : ENVIDIA Flirty Pearl Shadow Stick. Comes with two lovely shades. It also comes with a special sponge so that you can blend it effortlessly.
* To make everything budge-proof (important with creamy formulas like these), set the cream with a matching powder eyeshadow, or dust a colorless translucent powder on top (like the kind used in step three).
Step 7: Add Some Definition
• For more intensity, rim your upper lash lines with a
brown liner pencil and smudge it upward with your
• Then set with the same powder eyeshadow used in the
previous step. Finish off with two coats of mascara
on top and bottom—focusing on the outer lashes with
the top of the wand.
• If your brows aren’t as full as our model’s, lightly
fill in any gaps with a pencil and use a disposable
mascara wand to brush the hairs up.
Expert tip: To give eyes an even bigger boost, use an eyelash curler before you apply mascara. Start as close to the roots of your lashes as possible and gently pulse the curler forward bit by bit to the ends.
Step 8: Get Lush-Looking Lips
• If your lips are dry or at all chapped, gently buff
with a damp washcloth and apply lip balm. Let it
sink in well, and blot with a tissue if it feels
OUR PICK :ENVIDIA Matte Liquid Lipstick. No worries about dry lips since it has added balm to ensure that your lips are always fresh and look supple.
We have 4 highly sought color – Strawberry Shortcake (pinkish shade) or a nude shade called Sweet Toffee or coral shade called Rose Truffle and bold-red shade called Cherry Sorbet.You can apply straight from the tube using specially designed brush. It dries faster but won’t dry your lips!
Let’s Try Out the Tips. Let’s Have That Flawless Look!